Tuesday, November 25, 2008

how far i've come

so the other night, i took some time and read over some previously posted blogs from my myspace. i have to admit, most of them brought me to tears. these past few years have definitely been somewhat of a refining fire for me, and it was a blessing to be able to look back, to remember where i was, and be grateful for how far i've come. i thought it might be fun to recount my journey...here on the NEW blog...

*May of 2006, where FEAR NOT began...
may 06

*August of 2006, one of many "muscle spasm" stories...
august 06

*October of 2006, the detour that taught me about life...
october 06

*November of 2006, my first blog from central CA and dealing with the emptiness of change...
november 06

*April of 2007, finding a bit of lost Lj...
april 07

*June of 2007, Lj left forest home...
june 07

*July of 2007, my venting about sleezy guys! freaking awesome...
july 07

*August of 2007, Lj caught the changING fever...
august 07

*September of 2007, when i discovered that weak is the new strong...
september 07

*December of 2007, my screenplay develops a little twist :)
december 07

Wow, all that to say this...

i'm blessed to be where i am today. i've been through a lot of crap, seasons of pure joy, and stuff you wouldn't even imagine. but it's truly shaped me. not only have i changed, but i recognize change in those around me. and i embrace it. goodness, its amazing.

0 comments: