Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I thought I'd give you all a random behind the scenes look into the life of Lj :).

Sometimes, I think I'm pretty hilarious. Perhaps this is why I spent so many years working with 5 year olds and junior highers - because they confirmed my hilarity and boosted my esteem :). With that said, I forewarn you that you might not find the following story to be as comical as I did, but what the heck...I will go for it anyway.

So tonight, I'm doing laundry. Oh joy of my life. I currently do not own a laundry "basket", so when the dryer buzzes I gather the load in my arms and hurry to my bedroom as to not drop any of it's contents on the ground, and plop it all on my bed. From there, I separate the clothes out, fold what needs to be folded, put them in their appropriate piles for storing in the dresser, and those items that need to be hung up, they get laid in a nice pile, awaiting their beloved hangers. Of course, with the addition of SCRUBS to my wardrobe, there is now three piles of clothes to be hung: SCRUBS, tops, bottoms. Tonight's load was darks - which meant mostly SCRUBS. There wasn't enough room on the bed for all three piles of hang up clothes - so the tops, they were placed gently on the back of my computer chair. Upon adding the fourth item to the "tops" pile, I took inventory of what lay before me and said out loud:

"Hi my name is Leanna, and I like striped sweaters."

And of course, I let out a roar of laughter. :). Before me were FOUR striped sweaters...are we serious Leanna? Perhaps the stripes are attempting to take over the love of hoodies in my collection. Oh Lord I hope not. I love my hoodies...striped sweaters, beware of a fight. (For those of you unknowing souls...at last count, I own over 40 hooded sweatshirts).

That's my behind the scenes - exciting life I lead, isn't it?

1 comments:

Summer Girl said...

I know you are collecting those hoodies just so you can get on What Not to Wear with Stacey and Clinton!