Monday, July 12, 2010

A Day with Natalie...





Had a fun time with this precious little girl yesterday, doing her "6 month" photos...I can't believe how big she's getting and the personality she's developing! So wonderful! Here's just a small sample of the wonderful shots I was able to snap! Enjoy!
Ah, the sticking out of the tongue...apparently her new favorite thing to do for Auntie Lj!
Pushing up all by herself!
Yep, we put her in a basket :)
Towards the end of the afternoon, kiddo was getting a little tired of all the modeling...
Tongue again...:)
One of the first shots in the basket...I don't think she was too sure about this one...
Such a happy girl! Especially when mommy is clapping and dancing behind me! Natalie, I think I'd laugh at your mommy too if I could see what she was doing!
Cute little feet!
Again, towards the end of the day, baby was getting sleepy...


4 comments:

Summer Girl said...

Adorable!!!! What a sweet lovely little girl! How much fun you had! Seems like just yesterday Grace was that age, it goes by so fast.
Grant and Maggie sure did do good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa Marie said...

How cute is she! So adorable! I think Auntie Leanna needs to follow her calling in photography. I don't know how Grant and Maggie can stand to look at that adorable face everyday! If she were mine I'd blow up all those photos and put them on the wall. It would definitely be a problem; my house would look like wallpaper. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.