Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keep Holding On...

There's this song on the Glee Soundtrack, vol 1, that pretty much causes me to tear up every time I hear it! No joke, once, while driving through amazing scenery by Lake Crescent on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, Brenna had it playing in the Corolla and tears began to stream down my face. I guess it's just been a reminder, amidst all of the garbage I've gone through this year...I'm still surrounded by amazing and loving people, urging me to keep holding on. :). For you I am thankful. B (per your request a while ago...I never write your full name!), you've been an unbelievable strength for me as we've both seen our lives hit the fan this year. Mags, always there to listen and give wisdom when I need it...or even a super silly distraction. Lys, you may be worlds away - but even the thought of you brings me to a happy place (and no, I don't mean Disneyland!)...and Aaron...oh Aaron. I can't imagine what these past few months would have been like without you. You've been my best friend, my joy, my love...for now, I'm holding on to you :), and am looking forward to what happens as this year finally comes to a close, and a new one begins.

1 comments:

Summer Girl said...

A public declaration of love for the new guy eh?? When are the wedding bells-I better get an invitation!!!