Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want a hippopotamus for christmas...

And only a hippopotamus will do...

So it's begun, Christmas Song Season. While driving home from work today, I switched my iPod's playlist onto my lovely Christmas mix and just tried to get into it. Some of you may have never heard the hippopotamus song, but it is one of my favorites - simply because of it's obscurity! I mean, what little girl asks Santa for a hippo to be under her tree on Christmas morning? :).

Following in the obscurity of what we ask Santa for...it's my turn.

I want a boyfriend for Christmas...and only a boyfriend will do...

You may think I'm kidding, but then again, perhaps you KNOW that I'm completely serious. In light of some recent progressions in my life, I've discovered that I'm ready. Ready to just dive into a great romance, a life altering companionship, and an ever growing relationship with the man that God has out there somewhere for me. And what better time than Christmas to get this all started?

So "Santa" of the Universe, if you are reading...I don't necessarily need that man under my tree on Christmas morning :), any day now would be lovely...and you can wrap him in a cozy green sweatshirt (this way I know its HIM :)), which I will no doubtedly "borrow" from him indefinitely...

0 comments: